Friday 16 January 2009

Some more screen shots

This is a part of an introduction movie. After being asked whom is the user looking for, he/she can see these tiles. They are all rollover buttons. With the mouse cursor placed on a tile, the user can see a picture of me in colorful attire and another word such as creative, imaginative, flexible etc. On click, the button takes the user to my homepage.







This is a home page that appears after a user clicks on any tile. What is interesting here that where is says "My name is Katarzyna Matuszewska and this is my Creative Portfolio" the text is converted to rollover button, which explains that you can click on it to hear the pronunciation of my name.

I also used a similar button on the header of every page so whichever page user is looking at he/she always has an option to hear my name!


This is a website design page. The boxes on the left are buttons which take the user to an external website (my last year's project in digital media), show a quick preview of that project, or show a mockup homepage of another project.















This one is a print design page. The user gets to choose between two publications I've been working for. The cover pictures and the text boxes are buttons which, when clicked on, allow the user to browse inside the magazine. He/she can view those pages in the mag that I designed and navigate through them using next, previous and close buttons below.






No comments: