Saturday 10 January 2009

Screen shots

What I like most in digital media project like this is learning new clever things. Everyday I find something interesting in my own Mac that I did not know earlier. Today I've learned how to use screen shot. It's a pity I couldn't do that before so I could show my work in progress. Well, I will start now....
All the pages so far have been created in Flash and, with addition of header and menu bar, embedded into Dreamweaver.
This is a gallery page I've done before Christmas. By clicking on the
 thumbnail images on the top of the screen the user can see the large image. Under every big image there is a line of text which reads: (1) Self-portrait ... because everyone has a second countenance, (2) Being different means being unique, (3) And the sky is the limit, isn't it?, (4) So if you hold your head high and stand up to the challenge, (5) ... all your dreams will fall to your feet, (6) You just have to believe that everything is within your arms' reach! It is like a little motivational talk... 





The second shot is of a news page. I really regret I cannot show how much it improved since I started working on it in December.  It looks much more professional now, less boxy I mean. 














This is a shot of a features page. It is more colorful and funky than the news page but it is supposed to be more magaziny... I had a lot of fun with this one.

















And this is my favorite one! It is the most funky contact page you have ever seen!!! When you type something on your keyboard the letters that you see on the bottom jump up straight into the boxes. Unfortunately, I don't take a full credit for that. I downloaded it from FlashDen just like the menu bar before. But I did customized it myself. I added the drawing... cool!

1 comment: