Monday 15 December 2008

Download Flash Elements

Driven by ambition of having professionally looking website and a chronic lack of time I decided to use a navigation bar downloaded from a FlashDen.net website. And it is not to say that I cannot create one by myself but to hint towards the fact that professional web developers often use this type of services to save time for other things. Why would one want to invent a wheel again?

I have paid to download a two level navigation bar but I found it difficult to understand the way it can be edited (fonts, colour, etc.) and actually used on my flash stage. And well, after hours wasted trying to solve the problem independently and another couple of hours with the tutor's (Maria) help the bar was fixed and ready to use. Well done to all involved...

To see the original navigation bar preview click here.


No comments: